Divorce – Drug Use, Alcohol Abuse – Arnold & Wadsworth

If you have filed for your divorce petition or if your divorce is final what can you do if your spouse abuses illegal drugs? The answer is that this is a major consideration when deciding child custody, and if you have already received a finalized divorce you may want to file a temporary restraining order to stop the parent from exercising child time, or file for a divorce modification to change parent time. Illegal drugs and abuse of alcohol are serious and are major factors in consideration of divorce and family law legal issues.

We offer free consultations. Feel free to give us a call at (801) 475-0123. Arnold & Wadsworth PLLC, A Utah Law Firm

Keywords: http://www.awdivorceutah.com, http://www.awbankruptcyutah.com, http://www.theutahattorneys.com, divorce, divorce laws in Utah, Divorce Ogden, Divorce salt lake city, divorce layton, divorce farmington, divorce weber county, divorce salt lake county, divorce davis county, divorce lawyer layton, divorce lawyer ogden, divorce lawyer salt lake city

One response

  1. Abusing drugs and alcohol is a sure way to tear up a marriage and family. If your partner isn’t enrolled in a drug treatment program and is not willing to make changes to protect your kids — then take this advice and get help to protect your children.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 172 other followers

%d bloggers like this: